Applicable to purchases made on www.oskart.pt
The Customer may cancel his or her order at any time until delivery of the same, with the right to reimbursement of all amounts paid. From receipt of the order by the Customer, the latter may exercise its right of free withdrawal under the terms legally provided for and indicated below.
The non-payment of the order within 3 (three) days after the order has been placed implies its automatic cancellation.
MagnetikPenguin, Lda Online’s product catalogue is the same as the physical shops, both in terms of price and quantities in stock. In case of product unavailability and/or stock rupture, you will be informed of the partial or total cancellation of your order with the right to a refund of the respective amount paid.
Despite MagnetikPenguin, Lda efforts, some products may have an incorrect price, so we check the prices every time we process orders. If the price of the product is lower than the advertised price, we will refund the difference. If the price is higher, MAGNETIKPENGUIN will submit a new contract proposal with the corrected price, waiting for the confirmation or cancellation of the order.
As part of its Customer Satisfaction Policy, MagnetikPenguin, Lda, under the applicable legal terms, allows the exchange or return (contract resolution) of articles within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Customer, without compensation and without the need to state the reason.
To do so, the Customer shall communicate his intention in writing, via e-mail or letter, to MagnetikPenguin, Lda. The articles must be returned within 14 days of receipt accompanied by the original receipt or invoice (Article 6 of Decree-Law 143/2001 of 26 April as amended by Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20 May).
If you wish to exchange or return items, you may go to any MagnetikPenguin, Lda shop, or contact MagnetikPenguin, Lda, which will provide you with all information about the exchange/return process. Please do not send the goods without contacting us as they will not be received.
The return and exchange of items must comply with the following conditions:
- Return of the items in good condition, with complete original packaging and accompanied by the respective box receipt or invoice;
- The Customer has the duty to pay the shipping costs when returning the product;
- Exchanges of personalised articles according to the Client’s specifications are not accepted;
- In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law 82/2008 of May 20, MagnetikPenguin, Lda informs its Customers that in order to exchange or return any article, the article must be in perfect condition, in its original packaging and with all accessories included, and must be accompanied by the respective proof of purchase or invoice.
MagnetikPenguin, Lda will not accept returns or exchanges of these items after they have been used.
After contacting MagnetikPenguin, Lda and receiving instructions on how to return the goods, you can send us the goods in their original packaging to the following address:
MagnetikPenguin, Lda | Rua da Lagoa, 2076 4460-352 Senhora da Hora Portugal
All items will be checked upon arrival at our service and will only be accepted for exchange or return those that respect the return conditions.
If you choose a refund we inform you that:
- The refund is made by the same means of payment, according to the will expressed by the Customer. In the case of payment by ATM or Bank Transfer, please provide us with a Bank Identification Number (IBAN) so that we can make the return in a faster way.
- The return will only be done after we verify the state of the product.
MagnetikPenguin, Lda reserves the right not to accept items that do not meet these conditions.
CONSUMER GOODS WARRANTY AND AFTER-SALES ASSISTANCE:
IN DL 67/2003 OF 8 APRIL, WITH ALTERATIONS INTRODUCED BY DL 84/2008, OF 21 MAY
ALL EQUIPMENT IS COVERED BY A 3-YEAR WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRESENTS DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION, YOU MUST COMMUNICATE IT TO MAGNETIKPENGUIN.COM, INFORMING THE NUMBER OF YOUR ORDER AND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MALFUNCTION. THE COSTS OF RETURN OR COLLECTION OF ITEMS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER.